Starfleet Research co-branded Benchmark Reports are digital content assets that focus on how companies can maximize performance and achieve their desired objectives with respect to specific technology-enabled business initiatives. The reports are comprehensive and unbiased, and are informed by survey-based research results. They provide authoritative and up-to-date information on such topics as enterprise resource planning (ERP), supply chain management (SCM) and business intelligence (BI). In addition, the reports offer valuable insights into the latest trends and best practices in technology-enabled business initiatives. As such, they are an essential resource for any organization looking to improve its performance in a related area.
As the name suggests, these content assets benchmark the best practices of top-performing companies. They do so not only in terms of technology implementation but also business processes, employee resources and the metrics used to track and measure success, all based on best practices IT market research. Further, they provide insights into what important factors to look for when selecting a technology partner, how to overcome common obstacles during the implementation process, and how to maximize the value of a next-generation solution over time.
Benchmark Reports enable technology solution providers to demonstrate thought leadership, raise brand visibility and generate qualified leads in the most compelling and effective way possible. Our market research and production team handles all survey-based research, project management, content development, graphic design and production work.
Unlike Smart Decision Guides, which are industry-specific, focusing on technology solutions in such industry sectors as hotels and resorts, restaurants, hospitals and medical practices, Benchmark Reports are focused on enterprise technologies that tend to be applicable across any number of industry sectors and also, in some cases, straddle multiple departments within a company.
Recent and/or upcoming titles include:
- Benchmark Report on Application Performance Management – How top-performing companies are using next-generation API capabilities to speed the development of new applications, optimize the performance of existing applications, and improve customer satisfaction and employee productivity
- Benchmark Report on IoT Cybersecurity – How top-performing organizations are using advanced Internet of Things (IoT) security to safeguard their network-connected devices from both known and unknown threats while enabling machine learning-powered visibility and operational insights
- Benchmark Report on Enterprise Business Intelligence – How top-performing companies are using next-generation EPM capabilities to make smarter business decisions and drive profitable growth
- Benchmark Report on Enterprise Performance Management – How top-performing companies are using next-generation EPM capabilities to make smarter business decisions and drive profitable growth
- Benchmark Report on Digital Asset Management – How top-performing companies are using next-generation DAM capabilities to optimize digital content organization and access, both inside and outside the organization, automate workflows, manage permissions and ensure brand consistency
- Benchmark Report on Enterprise Resource Planning – How top-performing companies are using next-generation ERP capabilities to integrate business processes and automate information flows across back- and front-office functions to reduce operating costs and drive profitable growth
- Benchmark Report on Enterprise Asset Management – How top-performing companies s are using next-generation EAM capabilities to optimize maintenance operations, reduce equipment downtime, streamline purchasing and procurement, ensure regulatory compliance and drive business growth
Benchmark Reports are licensed on either an exclusive or shared (maximum 5 solution provider licenses per title) basis, typically by the leading technology solution providers in the topic-related competitive arena. Some benchmark reports include an optional lead generation program. Co-branded infographics and/or webinar events may be available as program add-ons.